MPC is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall MPC from your computerAkai Professional
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Akai Professional. Further information about MPC can be seen at http://www.akaipro.com
. Usually the MPC application is found in the C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MPC. MPC's main file takes about 49.57 MB (51976608 bytes) and is called MPC.exe.
MPC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 56.95 MB (59716025
bytes) on disk.
- ExpansionBuilder.exe (2.02 MB)
- MPC.exe (49.57 MB)
- PluginScanner64.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- SetupAkaiProMidi.exe (965.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.4
of MPC. You can find below info on other releases of MPC:
MPC is a program marketed by the software company Akai Professional. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MPC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPC or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPC". The MPC app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MPC in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.akaipro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPC.
8. After uninstalling MPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MPC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MPC by Akai Professional from your computer, nor are we saying that MPC by Akai Professional is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 13:10:42.023