MPC is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall MPC from your computerAkai Professional
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Akai Professional. Further information about MPC can be seen at http://www.akaipro.com
. Usually the MPC application is found in the C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MPC. MPC's main file takes about 49.57 MB (51976608 bytes) and is called MPC.exe.
MPC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 56.95 MB (59716025
bytes) on disk.
- ExpansionBuilder.exe (2.02 MB)
- MPC.exe (49.57 MB)
- PluginScanner64.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- SetupAkaiProMidi.exe (965.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.4
of MPC. You can find below info on other releases of MPC:
MPC is a program marketed by the software company Akai Professional. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MPC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MPC or simply click the Search field and type in "MPC". If it is installed on your PC the MPC program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MPC in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPC:
- The software company is: http://www.akaipro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPC.
8. After uninstalling MPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MPC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MPC by Akai Professional from your computer, nor are we saying that MPC by Akai Professional is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 13:10:42.023