This info is about MPC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall MPC from your PCAkai Professional
. More information on Akai Professional can be seen here
. Please open http://www.akaipro.com
if you want to read more on MPC on Akai Professional's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MPC is C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe. MPC.exe is the MPC's primary executable file and it takes approximately 49.57 MB (51976608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MPC. They occupy about 56.95 MB (59718585
bytes) on disk.
- ExpansionBuilder.exe (2.02 MB)
- MPC.exe (49.57 MB)
- PluginScanner64.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- SetupAkaiProMidi.exe (965.96 KB)
This info is about MPC version 1.9.6
only. Click on the links below for other MPC versions:
MPC is an application by the software company Akai Professional. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall MPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MPC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MPC or simply click the Search field and type in "MPC". If it exists on your system the MPC application will be found very quickly. When you select MPC in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC:
- The publisher is: http://www.akaipro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MPC.
8. After uninstalling MPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MPC by Akai Professional from your PC, we are not saying that MPC by Akai Professional is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MPC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 20:50:36.650