This web page is about MB-Ruler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MB-Ruler from your systemMarkus Bader
. More info about Markus Bader can be found here
. More info about the software MB-Ruler can be seen at http://www.markus-bader.de/MB-Ruler/index.htm
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MB-Ruler directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MB-Ruler is C:\Program Files (x86)\MB-Ruler\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled MB-Ruler.exe and its approximative size is 4.83 MB (5069824 bytes).
MB-Ruler is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.09 MB (9531971
bytes) on disk:
- MB-Map&GPS.exe (2.31 MB)
- MB-Ruler.exe (4.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- MB-ScreenOverlayDemo.exe (331.50 KB)
- MB-ScreenOverlaySDKShell.exe (420.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of MB-Ruler. You can find below a few links to other MB-Ruler releases:
MB-Ruler is a program offered by Markus Bader. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MB-Ruler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MB-Ruler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MB-Ruler or simply activate the Search field and type in "MB-Ruler". If it is installed on your PC the MB-Ruler program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MB-Ruler in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MB-Ruler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MB-Ruler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.markus-bader.de/MB-Ruler/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MB-Ruler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MB-Ruler.
8. After uninstalling MB-Ruler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MB-Ruler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MB-Ruler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MB-Ruler by Markus Bader from your computer, nor are we saying that MB-Ruler by Markus Bader is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MB-Ruler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 05:54:08.683