A way to uninstall MB-Ruler from your PC
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MB-Ruler for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Markus Bader
. More information on Markus Bader can be found here
. Click on http://www.markus-bader.de/MB-Ruler/index.htm
to get more facts about MB-Ruler on Markus Bader's website. MB-Ruler is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MB-Ruler folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for MB-Ruler is C:\Program Files (x86)\MB-Ruler\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.29 MB (6595072 bytes) on disk and is called MB-Ruler.exe.
MB-Ruler is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.81 MB (10288103
bytes) on disk:
- MB-Map&GPS.exe (2.31 MB)
- MB-Ruler.exe (6.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to MB-Ruler version 5.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of MB-Ruler:
A way to erase MB-Ruler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MB-Ruler is a program marketed by Markus Bader. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase MB-Ruler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MB-Ruler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MB-Ruler". If it is installed on your PC the MB-Ruler app will be found very quickly. After you click MB-Ruler in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MB-Ruler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MB-Ruler:
- The software company is: http://www.markus-bader.de/MB-Ruler/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MB-Ruler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MB-Ruler.
8. After removing MB-Ruler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MB-Ruler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MB-Ruler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed MB-Ruler:
|Islamic Republic of Iran||50%|
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MB-Ruler by Markus Bader from your computer, nor are we saying that MB-Ruler by Markus Bader is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MB-Ruler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 14:14:21.430