This info is about Lucky Red for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Lucky Red from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Lucky Red program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Red folder, depending on the user's option during install. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Lucky Red. They occupy 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.12.0
of Lucky Red. For other Lucky Red versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Red is a program marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Lucky Red is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lucky Red with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lucky Red or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Red". The Lucky Red program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lucky Red in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Red, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lucky Red.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Red, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Red which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Red with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Red by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Lucky Red by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lucky Red supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:53:52.773