Lucky Red is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Lucky Red from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. Lucky Red is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Red folder, subject to the user's option. Lucky Red's main file takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Lucky Red. They take about 688.50 KB (705024
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This info is about Lucky Red version 15.12.0
alone. For more Lucky Red versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Red is an application released by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Lucky Red is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Lucky Red from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lucky Red or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Red". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Red app will be found automatically. After you click Lucky Red in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Red, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lucky Red.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Red, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Red which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Red using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Red by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Red by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lucky Red supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:10:48.790