This page is about LuckCatchers for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall LuckCatchers from your computerDiP Online
. Check out here
where you can read more on DiP Online. More details about the app LuckCatchers can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/app/2873?_1lp=1&_1ld=100&_1lnh=1
. The program is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\LuckCatchers directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing LuckCatchers is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.74 MB (7065744 bytes) on disk.
LuckCatchers installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.28 MB (7638816
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.74 MB)
- hg64.exe (559.64 KB)
The current page applies to LuckCatchers version 1.49
alone. You can find here a few links to other LuckCatchers versions:
LuckCatchers is a program released by DiP Online. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase LuckCatchers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LuckCatchers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LuckCatchers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LuckCatchers". If it exists on your system the LuckCatchers application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LuckCatchers in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LuckCatchers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LuckCatchers:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/app/2873?_1lp=1&_1ld=100&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LuckCatchers.
8. After removing LuckCatchers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LuckCatchers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LuckCatchers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LuckCatchers by DiP Online from your computer, we are not saying that LuckCatchers by DiP Online is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LuckCatchers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 08:51:39.003