LuckCatchers is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall LuckCatchers from your systemDiP Online
. You can find out more on DiP Online or check for application updates here
. More info about the program LuckCatchers can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/app/2873?_1lp=1&_1ld=2415510_1
. Usually the LuckCatchers application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing LuckCatchers is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. BrowserClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.37 MB (2485376 bytes) on disk.
LuckCatchers is comprised of the following executables which take 12.38 MB (12983168
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.13 KB)
This page is about LuckCatchers version 1.75
alone. For other LuckCatchers versions please click below:
LuckCatchers is a program released by the software company DiP Online. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall LuckCatchers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LuckCatchers from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LuckCatchers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LuckCatchers". If it is installed on your PC the LuckCatchers app will be found automatically. After you select LuckCatchers in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LuckCatchers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LuckCatchers:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/app/2873?_1lp=1&_1ld=2415510_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LuckCatchers.
8. After uninstalling LuckCatchers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LuckCatchers that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LuckCatchers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove LuckCatchers by DiP Online from your PC, we are not saying that LuckCatchers by DiP Online is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LuckCatchers in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-10 19:06:22.167