Logicool Vid HD
This info is about Logicool Vid HD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Logicool Vid HD from your systemLogicool Co. Ltd..
. You can read more on Logicool Co. Ltd.. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Logicool Vid HD at http://www.logitech.com/vid
. Logicool Vid HD is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Logicool\Vid HD directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Logicool Vid HD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Logicool\Vid HD\uninst.exe. Vid.exe is the Logicool Vid HD's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.64 MB (5915480 bytes) on disk.
Logicool Vid HD contains of the executables below. They take 7.55 MB (7914155
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (197.35 KB)
- Vid.exe (5.64 MB)
- LogicoolUpdate.exe (1.13 MB)
- LuInstall.exe (261.33 KB)
- LULnchr.exe (333.33 KB)
The current page applies to Logicool Vid HD version 7.27240
only. For more Logicool Vid HD versions please click below:
Logicool Vid HD is a program by the software company Logicool Co. Ltd... Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Logicool Vid HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Logicool Vid HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Logicool Vid HD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logicool Vid HD". If it exists on your system the Logicool Vid HD app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Logicool Vid HD in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Logicool Vid HD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Logicool Vid HD:
- The publisher is: http://www.logitech.com/vid
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Logicool\Vid HD\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Logicool Vid HD.
8. After uninstalling Logicool Vid HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Logicool Vid HD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logicool Vid HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Logicool Vid HD by Logicool Co. Ltd.. from your PC, nor are we saying that Logicool Vid HD by Logicool Co. Ltd.. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Logicool Vid HD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 18:13:02.807