Logicool Vid HD
This info is about Logicool Vid HD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Logicool Vid HD from your systemLogicool Co. Ltd..
. You can read more on Logicool Co. Ltd.. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Logicool Vid HD at http://www.logitech.com/vid
. Logicool Vid HD is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Logicool\Vid HD directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Logicool Vid HD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Logicool\Vid HD\uninst.exe. Vid.exe is the Logicool Vid HD's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.64 MB (5915480 bytes) on disk.
Logicool Vid HD contains of the executables below. They take 7.55 MB (7914155
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (197.35 KB)
- Vid.exe (5.64 MB)
- LogicoolUpdate.exe (1.13 MB)
- LuInstall.exe (261.33 KB)
- LULnchr.exe (333.33 KB)
The current page applies to Logicool Vid HD version 7.27240
only. For more Logicool Vid HD versions please click below:
Logicool Vid HD is a program by the software company Logicool Co. Ltd... Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Logicool Vid HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Logicool Vid HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Logicool Vid HD or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logicool Vid HD". If it is installed on your PC the Logicool Vid HD app will be found very quickly. When you select Logicool Vid HD in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Logicool Vid HD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Logicool Vid HD:
- The publisher is: http://www.logitech.com/vid
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Logicool\Vid HD\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Logicool Vid HD.
8. After uninstalling Logicool Vid HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Logicool Vid HD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logicool Vid HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Logicool Vid HD by Logicool Co. Ltd.. from your PC, nor are we saying that Logicool Vid HD by Logicool Co. Ltd.. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Logicool Vid HD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 18:13:02.807