Logicool Vid HD
You can find on this page details on how to remove Logicool Vid HD for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Logicool Vid HD from your PCLogicool Co. Ltd..
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Logicool Co. Ltd... Click on http://www.logitech.com/vid
to get more info about Logicool Vid HD on Logicool Co. Ltd..'s website. Logicool Vid HD is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Logicool\Vid HD directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Logicool Vid HD's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Logicool\Vid HD\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.84 MB (6123032 bytes) on disk and is called Vid.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Logicool Vid HD. They take about 7.75 MB (8121706
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (197.35 KB)
- Vid.exe (5.84 MB)
- LogicoolUpdate.exe (1.13 MB)
- LuInstall.exe (261.33 KB)
- LULnchr.exe (333.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.27259
of Logicool Vid HD. You can find here a few links to other Logicool Vid HD releases:
Logicool Vid HD is an application offered by the software company Logicool Co. Ltd... Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Logicool Vid HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Logicool Vid HD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Logicool Vid HD or simply click the Search feature and type in "Logicool Vid HD". The Logicool Vid HD program will be found very quickly. After you click Logicool Vid HD in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Logicool Vid HD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Logicool Vid HD:
- The publisher is: http://www.logitech.com/vid
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Logicool\Vid HD\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Logicool Vid HD.
8. After uninstalling Logicool Vid HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Logicool Vid HD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logicool Vid HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Logicool Vid HD by Logicool Co. Ltd.. from your computer, we are not saying that Logicool Vid HD by Logicool Co. Ltd.. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Logicool Vid HD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-17 02:57:39.613