This info is about Logicool Options for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Logicool Options from your PCLogicool
. Go over here
for more information on Logicool. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Logicool\LogiOptions folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Logicool Options by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Logicool\LogiOptions\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Logicool Options's main file takes about 2.08 MB (2179720 bytes) and is called LogiOptions.exe.
The executable files below are part of Logicool Options. They take about 10.63 MB (11150168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CreateShortcut.exe (321.63 KB)
- LogiOptions.exe (2.08 MB)
- PlugInInstallerUtility.exe (3.95 MB)
- PlugInInstallerUtility2.exe (3.95 MB)
- RunNE.exe (100.08 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (253.23 KB)
This data is about Logicool Options version 6.92.275
only. For other Logicool Options versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Logicool Options is a program released by the software company Logicool. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Logicool Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Logicool Options from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Logicool Options or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logicool Options". The Logicool Options app will be found automatically. After you click Logicool Options in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Logicool Options, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Logicool Options.
8. After removing Logicool Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Logicool Options that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Logicool Options with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Logicool Options by Logicool from your PC, nor are we saying that Logicool Options by Logicool is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logicool Options supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 00:32:11.107