Logicool Options is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Logicool Options from your systemLogicool
. You can read more on Logicool or check for application updates here
. Logicool Options is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Logicool\LogiOptions folder, subject to the user's choice. Logicool Options's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Logicool\LogiOptions\uninstaller.exe. Logicool Options's primary file takes about 1.48 MB (1553528 bytes) and is called LogiOptions.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Logicool Options. They occupy 2.04 MB (2137256
bytes) on disk.
- CreateShortcut.exe (321.62 KB)
- LogiOptions.exe (1.48 MB)
- RunNE.exe (100.08 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (148.35 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Logicool Options:
...click to view all...
Logicool Options is a program offered by the software company Logicool. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Logicool Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Logicool Options from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Logicool Options or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logicool Options". If it exists on your system the Logicool Options app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Logicool Options in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Logicool Options, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Logicool Options.
8. After uninstalling Logicool Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Logicool Options that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logicool Options with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logicool Options by Logicool from your computer, we are not saying that Logicool Options by Logicool is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logicool Options supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 10:17:19.027