This web page is about LogConnect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LogConnect from your systemDostmann Electronic GmbH
. More information about Dostmann Electronic GmbH can be seen here
. You can see more info about LogConnect at dostmann-electronic.de
. Usually the LogConnect application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogConnect folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling LogConnect is C:\Program Files (x86)\LogConnect\LogConnect_Setup_22756.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called LogConnect.exe and it has a size of 10.19 MB (10680832 bytes).
The executables below are part of LogConnect. They take an average of 10.74 MB (11263728
bytes) on disk.
- LogConnect.exe (10.19 MB)
- LogConnect_Setup_22756.exe (569.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20641
of LogConnect. You can find below info on other releases of LogConnect:
LogConnect is an application by Dostmann Electronic GmbH. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall LogConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LogConnect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LogConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "LogConnect". The LogConnect app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LogConnect in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LogConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LogConnect:
- The web site of the program is: dostmann-electronic.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogConnect\LogConnect_Setup_22756.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LogConnect.
8. After removing LogConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LogConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LogConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LogConnect by Dostmann Electronic GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that LogConnect by Dostmann Electronic GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LogConnect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 11:35:36.663