This page is about LogConnect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall LogConnect from your computerDostmann Electronic GmbH
. Further information on Dostmann Electronic GmbH can be found here
. LogConnect is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogConnect folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for LogConnect is C:\Program Files (x86)\LogConnect\LogConnect_Setup_22756.exe. LogConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.89 MB (8268288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of LogConnect. They take an average of 8.44 MB (8851184
bytes) on disk.
- LogConnect.exe (7.89 MB)
- LogConnect_Setup_22756.exe (569.23 KB)
This page is about LogConnect version 220.127.116.114
alone. Click on the links below for other LogConnect versions:
...click to view all...
LogConnect is an application marketed by the software company Dostmann Electronic GmbH. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove LogConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LogConnect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LogConnect or simply click the Search feature and type in "LogConnect". The LogConnect program will be found automatically. After you click LogConnect in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LogConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LogConnect.
8. After removing LogConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LogConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LogConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LogConnect by Dostmann Electronic GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that LogConnect by Dostmann Electronic GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LogConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 09:27:00.570