Log4OM is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Log4OM from your systemIW3HMH Daniele Pistollato
. Check out here
for more information on IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato. Please open http://www.log4om.com
if you want to read more on Log4OM on IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IW3HMH\Log4OM folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\IW3HMH\Log4OM\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Log4OM. The program's main executable file occupies 2.12 MB (2226688 bytes) on disk and is named Log4OmCommunicator.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Log4OM. They take 11.68 MB (12242597
bytes) on disk.
- Log4OmCommunicator.exe (2.12 MB)
- LogOMUI.exe (8.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (732.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Log4OM. You can find here a few links to other Log4OM releases:
...click to view all...
Log4OM is a program by the software company IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato. Some users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Log4OM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Log4OM from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Log4OM or simply activate the Search field and type in "Log4OM". If it exists on your system the Log4OM app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Log4OM in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Log4OM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Log4OM:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.log4om.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IW3HMH\Log4OM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Log4OM.
8. After uninstalling Log4OM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Log4OM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Log4OM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Log4OM by IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato from your PC, nor are we saying that Log4OM by IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Log4OM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 23:43:26.560