This page is about Log4OM for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Log4OM from your systemIW3HMH Daniele Pistollato
. Further information on IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato can be found here
. More data about the program Log4OM can be seen at http://www.log4om.com
. Log4OM is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IW3HMH\Log4OM directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Log4OM by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\IW3HMH\Log4OM\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled LogOMUI.exe and its approximative size is 8.85 MB (9276416 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Log4OM. They take about 11.68 MB (12248225
bytes) on disk.
- Log4OmCommunicator.exe (2.12 MB)
- LogOMUI.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (729.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Log4OM version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Log4OM versions:
...click to view all...
Log4OM is a program released by IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Log4OM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Log4OM from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Log4OM or simply activate the Search field and type in "Log4OM". The Log4OM program will be found very quickly. After you click Log4OM in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Log4OM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Log4OM:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.log4om.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IW3HMH\Log4OM\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Log4OM.
8. After uninstalling Log4OM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Log4OM which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Log4OM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Log4OM by IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato from your computer, nor are we saying that Log4OM by IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Log4OM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 16:27:26.220