LiveViewer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LiveViewer from your computerHitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. LiveViewer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Projector Tools\LiveViewer folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall LiveViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. LiveViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 476.00 KB (487424 bytes) on disk.
LiveViewer contains of the executables below. They take 3.07 MB (3215360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiveViewer.exe (476.00 KB)
- Presenter.exe (2.09 MB)
- SaveConfig.exe (164.00 KB)
- WPAConnect.exe (192.00 KB)
- SetupGcmDriver.exe (24.00 KB)
- WlanProjInstall.exe (60.00 KB)
- WlanProjInstall.exe (60.00 KB)
The current web page applies to LiveViewer version 4.30.0511
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of LiveViewer:
LiveViewer is a program released by Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall LiveViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LiveViewer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LiveViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "LiveViewer". If it exists on your system the LiveViewer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LiveViewer in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LiveViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LiveViewer.
8. After uninstalling LiveViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LiveViewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LiveViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LiveViewer by Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that LiveViewer by Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LiveViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 03:24:51.763