This info is about LiveViewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LiveViewer from your systemHitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd.. LiveViewer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Projector Tools\LiveViewer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. LiveViewer's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. LiveViewer's main file takes around 664.00 KB (679936 bytes) and is named LiveViewer.exe.
LiveViewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.09 MB (3244032
bytes) on disk.
- LiveViewer.exe (664.00 KB)
- Presenter.exe (2.10 MB)
- SaveConfig.exe (164.00 KB)
- WPAConnect.exe (192.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.0716
of LiveViewer. You can find below info on other application versions of LiveViewer:
LiveViewer is a program marketed by Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase LiveViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LiveViewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LiveViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "LiveViewer". The LiveViewer program will be found very quickly. When you select LiveViewer in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LiveViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LiveViewer.
8. After removing LiveViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LiveViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LiveViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LiveViewer by Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that LiveViewer by Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LiveViewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 10:17:20.863