Little Musician is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Little Musician from your systemBrillKids
. Further information on BrillKids can be seen here
. Please open http://www.BrillKids.com
if you want to read more on Little Musician on BrillKids's page. Usually the Little Musician program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrillKids\Little Musician folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Little Musician.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.19 MB (10684992 bytes) on disk.
Little Musician installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.86 MB (11386048
bytes) on disk.
- Little Musician.exe (10.19 MB)
- Uninstall Little Musician.exe (382.06 KB)
- Little Musician Tools.exe (302.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.860
of Little Musician. You can find below info on other releases of Little Musician:
Little Musician is an application marketed by the software company BrillKids. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Little Musician is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Little Musician with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Little Musician or simply activate the Search field and type in "Little Musician". If it exists on your system the Little Musician program will be found very quickly. When you select Little Musician in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Little Musician, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Little Musician.
8. After uninstalling Little Musician, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Little Musician that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Little Musician using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Little Musician by BrillKids from your PC, nor are we saying that Little Musician by BrillKids is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Little Musician in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 19:45:03.790