This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Little Musician for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Little Musician from your systemBrillKids
. Open here
where you can read more on BrillKids. You can read more about about Little Musician at http://www.BrillKids.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrillKids\Little Musician directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Little Musician.exe is the Little Musician's main executable file and it takes circa 10.19 MB (10684992 bytes) on disk.
Little Musician is comprised of the following executables which take 10.86 MB (11386048
bytes) on disk:
- Little Musician.exe (10.19 MB)
- Uninstall Little Musician.exe (382.06 KB)
- Little Musician Tools.exe (302.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Little Musician version 1.6.870
only. You can find below info on other releases of Little Musician:
Little Musician is a program released by BrillKids. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Little Musician is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Little Musician from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Little Musician or simply click the Search feature and type in "Little Musician". If it exists on your system the Little Musician program will be found automatically. After you click Little Musician in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Little Musician, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Little Musician.
8. After removing Little Musician, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Little Musician that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Little Musician with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Little Musician by BrillKids from your computer, nor are we saying that Little Musician by BrillKids is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Little Musician supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 09:33:31.403