This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Linphone for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Linphone from your computerBelledonne Communications
. Further information on Belledonne Communications can be seen here
. Please open https://www.linphone.org
if you want to read more on Linphone on Belledonne Communications's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linphone folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Linphone is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linphone\Uninstall.exe. Linphone's primary file takes about 6.78 MB (7114240 bytes) and its name is linphone.exe.
The executable files below are part of Linphone. They occupy an average of 7.93 MB (8310240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (136.97 KB)
- belcard-folder.exe (60.00 KB)
- belcard-parser.exe (46.50 KB)
- belcard-unfolder.exe (60.00 KB)
- belr-compiler.exe (37.00 KB)
- belr-parse.exe (73.00 KB)
- linphone-daemon-pipetest.exe (25.00 KB)
- linphone-daemon.exe (387.00 KB)
- linphone.exe (6.78 MB)
- linphonec.exe (89.50 KB)
- linphonecsh.exe (30.50 KB)
- linphoned.exe (89.50 KB)
- lp-auto-answer.exe (30.00 KB)
- lp-sendmsg.exe (28.00 KB)
- lp-test-ecc.exe (25.50 KB)
- lpc2xml_test.exe (24.50 KB)
- xml2lpc_test.exe (25.00 KB)
This data is about Linphone version 4.2.1
alone. For other Linphone versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Linphone is an application released by Belledonne Communications. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Linphone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Linphone from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Linphone or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linphone". If it exists on your system the Linphone program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Linphone in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Linphone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Linphone:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.linphone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Linphone\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Linphone.
8. After uninstalling Linphone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linphone which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Linphone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Linphone by Belledonne Communications from your PC, we are not saying that Linphone by Belledonne Communications is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Linphone in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 09:36:03.307