Linkman is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Linkman from your PCOutertech
. More info about Outertech can be read here
. More information about Linkman can be seen at http://www.outertech.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Linkman is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe. Linkman.exe is the Linkman's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.52 MB (1591872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Linkman. They occupy about 2.13 MB (2231336
bytes) on disk.
- Linkman.exe (1.52 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (476.64 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
This web page is about Linkman version 8.80
alone. You can find here a few links to other Linkman releases:
...click to view all...
Linkman is an application by Outertech. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Linkman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Linkman from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Linkman or simply click the Search field and type in "Linkman". If it is installed on your PC the Linkman application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Linkman in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Linkman, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Linkman:
- The publisher is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Linkman.
8. After removing Linkman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkman that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Linkman with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Linkman by Outertech from your computer, we are not saying that Linkman by Outertech is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Linkman supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 01:04:56.110