This info is about Linkman for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Linkman from your systemOutertech
. You can read more on Outertech or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.outertech.com/
to get more info about Linkman on Outertech's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Linkman directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Linkman by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Linkman.exe and it has a size of 1.57 MB (1641376 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Linkman. They occupy 2.18 MB (2281640
bytes) on disk.
- Linkman.exe (1.57 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (477.42 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.95
of Linkman. Click on the links below for other Linkman versions:
...click to view all...
Linkman is an application offered by the software company Outertech. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Linkman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Linkman using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Linkman or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linkman". If it is installed on your PC the Linkman app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Linkman in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Linkman, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Linkman:
- The publisher is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Linkman.
8. After removing Linkman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkman which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkman with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Linkman by Outertech from your PC, nor are we saying that Linkman by Outertech is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linkman supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 21:52:38.153