Link Logger Uninstall
Link Logger Uninstall is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Link Logger Uninstall from your systemBinary Visions Inc
. More information on Binary Visions Inc can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.LinkLogger.com
if you want to read more on Link Logger Uninstall on Binary Visions Inc's page. Link Logger Uninstall is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Link Logger folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Link Logger Uninstall is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Link Logger\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.21 MB (1272008 bytes) on disk and is labeled LinkLogger.exe.
Link Logger Uninstall installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.14 MB (2243588
bytes) on disk.
- DShieldUp.exe (291.00 KB)
- LinkLogger.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20012006.
of Link Logger Uninstall. Click on the links below for other Link Logger Uninstall versions:
Link Logger Uninstall is an application offered by the software company Binary Visions Inc. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Link Logger Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Link Logger Uninstall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Link Logger Uninstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Link Logger Uninstall". If it is installed on your PC the Link Logger Uninstall app will be found automatically. When you click Link Logger Uninstall in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Link Logger Uninstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Link Logger Uninstall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.LinkLogger.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Link Logger\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Link Logger Uninstall.
8. After uninstalling Link Logger Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Link Logger Uninstall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Link Logger Uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Link Logger Uninstall by Binary Visions Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Link Logger Uninstall by Binary Visions Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Link Logger Uninstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 12:00:44.743