Link Logger Uninstall
Link Logger Uninstall is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Link Logger Uninstall from your systemBinary Visions Inc
. Additional info about Binary Visions Inc can be seen here
. More info about the program Link Logger Uninstall can be found at http://www.LinkLogger.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Link Logger folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Link Logger Uninstall is C:\Program Files (x86)\Link Logger\unins000.exe. LinkLogger.exe is the Link Logger Uninstall's primary executable file and it takes around 1.30 MB (1359256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Link Logger Uninstall. They take about 2.29 MB (2401956
bytes) on disk.
- DShieldUp.exe (338.94 KB)
- LinkLogger.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.32 KB)
This info is about Link Logger Uninstall version 20012009.
alone. Click on the links below for other Link Logger Uninstall versions:
Link Logger Uninstall is a program released by Binary Visions Inc. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Link Logger Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Link Logger Uninstall from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Link Logger Uninstall or simply click the Search feature and type in "Link Logger Uninstall". If it is installed on your PC the Link Logger Uninstall app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Link Logger Uninstall in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Link Logger Uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Link Logger Uninstall:
- The software company is: http://www.LinkLogger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Link Logger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Link Logger Uninstall.
8. After removing Link Logger Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Link Logger Uninstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Link Logger Uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Link Logger Uninstall by Binary Visions Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Link Logger Uninstall by Binary Visions Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Link Logger Uninstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 11:29:43.823