Lindell Plugins Bundle
This info is about Lindell Plugins Bundle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lindell Plugins Bundle from your systemPlugin Alliance & Team V.R
. Take a look here
for more info on Plugin Alliance & Team V.R. Click on http://www.plugin-alliance.com
to get more info about Lindell Plugins Bundle on Plugin Alliance & Team V.R's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Lindell Plugins Bundle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Lindell Plugins Bundle's main file takes about 1.30 MB (1365979 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Lindell Plugins Bundle. They occupy 1.30 MB (1365979
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Lindell Plugins Bundle version 1.2.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Lindell Plugins Bundle:
Lindell Plugins Bundle is a program offered by Plugin Alliance & Team V.R. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Lindell Plugins Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Lindell Plugins Bundle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lindell Plugins Bundle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lindell Plugins Bundle". If it is installed on your PC the Lindell Plugins Bundle application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lindell Plugins Bundle in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lindell Plugins Bundle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lindell Plugins Bundle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.plugin-alliance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lindell Plugins Bundle.
8. After uninstalling Lindell Plugins Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lindell Plugins Bundle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lindell Plugins Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lindell Plugins Bundle by Plugin Alliance & Team V.R from your computer, nor are we saying that Lindell Plugins Bundle by Plugin Alliance & Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lindell Plugins Bundle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-04 01:47:08.587