Lindell Plugins Bundle
This page contains complete information on how to remove Lindell Plugins Bundle for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Lindell Plugins Bundle from your computerPlugin Alliance & Team V.R
. You can read more on Plugin Alliance & Team V.R or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.plugin-alliance.com
if you want to read more on Lindell Plugins Bundle on Plugin Alliance & Team V.R's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Lindell Plugins Bundle is C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.27 MB (1329809 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Lindell Plugins Bundle. They occupy about 3.89 MB (4076520
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.62 MB)
This info is about Lindell Plugins Bundle version 2000
alone. Click on the links below for other Lindell Plugins Bundle versions:
Lindell Plugins Bundle is an application released by the software company Plugin Alliance & Team V.R. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Lindell Plugins Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lindell Plugins Bundle from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lindell Plugins Bundle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lindell Plugins Bundle". If it exists on your system the Lindell Plugins Bundle app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lindell Plugins Bundle in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lindell Plugins Bundle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lindell Plugins Bundle:
- The publisher is: http://www.plugin-alliance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lindell Plugins Bundle.
8. After removing Lindell Plugins Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lindell Plugins Bundle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lindell Plugins Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lindell Plugins Bundle by Plugin Alliance & Team V.R from your computer, nor are we saying that Lindell Plugins Bundle by Plugin Alliance & Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lindell Plugins Bundle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 02:56:53.353