This page contains complete information on how to remove LimeWireTurbo for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall LimeWireTurbo from your PCPRO Sharing LLC
. More information on PRO Sharing LLC can be found here
. You can see more info about LimeWireTurbo at http://www.pro-sharing.com/
. LimeWireTurbo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWireTurbo folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWireTurbo\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LimeWireTurbo. LimeWireTurbo.exe is the LimeWireTurbo's primary executable file and it occupies about 417.00 KB (427008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in LimeWireTurbo. They occupy 822.82 KB (842566
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWireTurbo.exe (417.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (78.82 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of LimeWireTurbo. Click on the links below for other LimeWireTurbo versions:
...click to view all...
LimeWireTurbo is a program by PRO Sharing LLC. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove LimeWireTurbo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LimeWireTurbo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LimeWireTurbo or simply click the Search feature and type in "LimeWireTurbo". If it exists on your system the LimeWireTurbo app will be found automatically. When you click LimeWireTurbo in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LimeWireTurbo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LimeWireTurbo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pro-sharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWireTurbo\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LimeWireTurbo.
8. After removing LimeWireTurbo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LimeWireTurbo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LimeWireTurbo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LimeWireTurbo by PRO Sharing LLC from your computer, we are not saying that LimeWireTurbo by PRO Sharing LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LimeWireTurbo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:45:04.947