This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall LimeWireTurbo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall LimeWireTurbo from your systemPRO Sharing LLC
. More data about PRO Sharing LLC can be seen here
. More data about the program LimeWireTurbo can be found at http://www.pro-sharing.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWireTurbo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing LimeWireTurbo is C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWireTurbo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 417.00 KB (427008 bytes) on disk and is named LimeWireTurbo.exe.
LimeWireTurbo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 822.83 KB (842576
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWireTurbo.exe (417.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (78.83 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This page is about LimeWireTurbo version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other LimeWireTurbo versions:
...click to view all...
LimeWireTurbo is an application offered by the software company PRO Sharing LLC. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove LimeWireTurbo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LimeWireTurbo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LimeWireTurbo or simply click the Search feature and type in "LimeWireTurbo". If it exists on your system the LimeWireTurbo program will be found automatically. After you click LimeWireTurbo in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LimeWireTurbo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LimeWireTurbo:
- The software company is: http://www.pro-sharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWireTurbo\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LimeWireTurbo.
8. After uninstalling LimeWireTurbo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LimeWireTurbo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LimeWireTurbo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LimeWireTurbo by PRO Sharing LLC from your PC, we are not saying that LimeWireTurbo by PRO Sharing LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LimeWireTurbo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:50:21.843