Life App Explorer
Life App Explorer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Life App Explorer from your computerSweetLabs
. You can read more on SweetLabs or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Life App Explorer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Uninstall.exe. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.34 MB (7695264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Life App Explorer. They occupy 22.07 MB (23143024
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.34 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (2.27 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.58 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (4.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Life App Explorer version 0.272.1.266
only. Click on the links below for other Life App Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
Life App Explorer is an application offered by the software company SweetLabs. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Life App Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Life App Explorer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Life App Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Life App Explorer". If it exists on your system the Life App Explorer app will be found very quickly. After you select Life App Explorer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Life App Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Life App Explorer.
8. After removing Life App Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Life App Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Life App Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Life App Explorer by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Life App Explorer by SweetLabs is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Life App Explorer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 13:28:46.393