Life App Explorer
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Life App Explorer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Life App Explorer from your computerSweetLabs
. Go over here
for more information on SweetLabs. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Life App Explorer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.67 MB (6989720 bytes) on disk.
Life App Explorer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 38.08 MB (39931960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.80 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (6.67 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (3.76 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdateManager.exe (12.86 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.56 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (6.43 MB)
The current page applies to Life App Explorer version 0.273.2.539
alone. For other Life App Explorer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Life App Explorer is a program released by the software company SweetLabs. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Life App Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Life App Explorer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Life App Explorer or simply click the Search field and type in "Life App Explorer". The Life App Explorer program will be found very quickly. After you select Life App Explorer in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Life App Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Life App Explorer.
8. After removing Life App Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Life App Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Life App Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Life App Explorer by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Life App Explorer by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Life App Explorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 23:10:11.437