Lenovo pointing device
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo pointing device for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lenovo pointing device from your systemELAN Microelectronic Corp.
. You can read more on ELAN Microelectronic Corp. or check for application updates here
. Please open www.emc.com.tw
if you want to read more on Lenovo pointing device on ELAN Microelectronic Corp.'s web page. Lenovo pointing device is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Elantech directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo pointing device is C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe. Lenovo pointing device's main file takes about 1.91 MB (2007200 bytes) and is called Lenovo.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Lenovo pointing device. They take 19.77 MB (20730480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ETDAniConf.exe (7.19 MB)
- ETDCtrl.exe (2.15 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (1.67 MB)
- ETDIntelligent.exe (1.58 MB)
- ETDService.exe (82.86 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (1.70 MB)
- Lenovo.exe (1.91 MB)
- Lenovo_Win8.exe (1.91 MB)
The current page applies to Lenovo pointing device version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Lenovo pointing device:
...click to view all...
Lenovo pointing device is an application offered by ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Lenovo pointing device is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo pointing device from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo pointing device or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo pointing device". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo pointing device app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lenovo pointing device in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo pointing device, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo pointing device:
- The publisher is: www.emc.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo pointing device.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo pointing device, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo pointing device that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo pointing device with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo pointing device by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo pointing device by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo pointing device supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 12:25:44.027