Lenovo pointing device
Lenovo pointing device is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo pointing device from your computerELAN Microelectronic Corp.
. More information about ELAN Microelectronic Corp. can be seen here
. More information about Lenovo pointing device can be found at www.emc.com.tw
. Lenovo pointing device is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Elantech directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Lenovo pointing device is C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2009488 bytes) on disk and is titled Lenovo.exe.
Lenovo pointing device contains of the executables below. They take 19.62 MB (20576384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ETDAniConf.exe (7.05 MB)
- ETDCtrl.exe (2.14 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (1.67 MB)
- ETDIntelligent.exe (1.58 MB)
- ETDService.exe (76.00 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (1.70 MB)
- Lenovo.exe (1.92 MB)
- Lenovo_Win8.exe (1.92 MB)
The current page applies to Lenovo pointing device version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Lenovo pointing device versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo pointing device is an application offered by ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Lenovo pointing device is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo pointing device with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo pointing device or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo pointing device". The Lenovo pointing device application will be found very quickly. When you select Lenovo pointing device in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo pointing device, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lenovo pointing device:
- The software company is: www.emc.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo pointing device.
8. After removing Lenovo pointing device, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo pointing device that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo pointing device with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo pointing device by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo pointing device by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo pointing device supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 06:19:01.497