Lenovo VeriFace Pro
This web page is about Lenovo VeriFace Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro from your computerLenovo
. Additional info about Lenovo can be read here
. You can see more info on Lenovo VeriFace Pro at http://www.lenovo.com
. Usually the Lenovo VeriFace Pro program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Lenovo VeriFace Pro's main file takes about 749.27 KB (767248 bytes) and its name is VfConfig.exe.
The following executables are contained in Lenovo VeriFace Pro. They take 1.87 MB (1962864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VfConfig.exe (749.27 KB)
- VfConnectorService.exe (67.27 KB)
- VfMsgBox.exe (343.77 KB)
- VfSysLogon.exe (181.77 KB)
- VfSysMetroWebLogon.exe (181.77 KB)
- VfSysWebLogon.exe (182.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (210.77 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo VeriFace Pro version 18.104.22.16811
alone. For more Lenovo VeriFace Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Lenovo VeriFace Pro.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Lenovo VeriFace Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Ecuninstall\1366\exit.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Ecuninstall\1366\main.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Ecuninstall\1366\question.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Ecuninstall\1366\rdbtbg.png
Lenovo VeriFace Pro is an application released by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Lenovo VeriFace Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Lenovo VeriFace Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo VeriFace Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo VeriFace Pro". The Lenovo VeriFace Pro program will be found automatically. After you click Lenovo VeriFace Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo VeriFace Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lenovo VeriFace Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo VeriFace Pro.
8. After removing Lenovo VeriFace Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo VeriFace Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo VeriFace Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo VeriFace Pro by Lenovo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:51:56.223