Lenovo VeriFace Pro
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro from your systemLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be found here
. More information about the app Lenovo VeriFace Pro can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. Usually the Lenovo VeriFace Pro program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo VeriFace Pro. The program's main executable file is called VfConfig.exe and occupies 749.27 KB (767248 bytes).
Lenovo VeriFace Pro is composed of the following executables which take 1.87 MB (1963888
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- VfConfig.exe (749.27 KB)
- VfConnectorService.exe (67.27 KB)
- VfMsgBox.exe (343.77 KB)
- VfSysLogon.exe (181.77 KB)
- VfSysMetroWebLogon.exe (181.77 KB)
- VfSysWebLogon.exe (182.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.77 KB)
This page is about Lenovo VeriFace Pro version 126.96.36.1991
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Lenovo VeriFace Pro:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Lenovo VeriFace Pro we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\VfConnectorService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\VfDataStorageInterface.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\VfConfig.exe.ApplicationCompaUserName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\VfConfig.exe.FriendlyAppName
Lenovo VeriFace Pro is an application marketed by Lenovo. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Lenovo VeriFace Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo VeriFace Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo VeriFace Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo VeriFace Pro app will be found very quickly. When you select Lenovo VeriFace Pro in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo VeriFace Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo VeriFace Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro.
8. After removing Lenovo VeriFace Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo VeriFace Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo VeriFace Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo VeriFace Pro by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:31:45.017