Lenovo VeriFace Pro
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro from your systemLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be found here
. More information about the app Lenovo VeriFace Pro can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. Usually the Lenovo VeriFace Pro program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo VeriFace Pro. The program's main executable file is called VfConfig.exe and occupies 749.27 KB (767248 bytes).
Lenovo VeriFace Pro is composed of the following executables which take 1.87 MB (1963888
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- VfConfig.exe (749.27 KB)
- VfConnectorService.exe (67.27 KB)
- VfMsgBox.exe (343.77 KB)
- VfSysLogon.exe (181.77 KB)
- VfSysMetroWebLogon.exe (181.77 KB)
- VfSysWebLogon.exe (182.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.77 KB)
This page is about Lenovo VeriFace Pro version 126.96.36.1991
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Lenovo VeriFace Pro:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Lenovo VeriFace Pro we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\VfConnectorService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\VfDataStorageInterface.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\VfConfig.exe.ApplicationCompaUserName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\VfConfig.exe.FriendlyAppName
Lenovo VeriFace Pro is an application marketed by Lenovo. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Lenovo VeriFace Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo VeriFace Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo VeriFace Pro". If it exists on your system the Lenovo VeriFace Pro application will be found automatically. After you select Lenovo VeriFace Pro in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo VeriFace Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo VeriFace Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo VeriFace Pro\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro.
8. After removing Lenovo VeriFace Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo VeriFace Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo VeriFace Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo VeriFace Pro by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo VeriFace Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:31:45.017