You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo Power2Go for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Lenovo Power2Go from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. You can read more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Lenovo Power2Go application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Power2Go folder, depending on the user's option during install. Lenovo Power2Go's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 2.11 MB (2213160 bytes) on disk and is named Power2Go.exe.
Lenovo Power2Go is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.52 MB (5788832
bytes) on disk:
- CLDrvChk.exe (53.29 KB)
- Power2Go.exe (2.11 MB)
- Power2GoExpress.exe (2.42 MB)
- SecurityBrowser.exe (965.29 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo Power2Go version 126.96.36.19922
alone. For more Lenovo Power2Go versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Power2Go is a program offered by CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Lenovo Power2Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo Power2Go using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Power2Go or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Power2Go". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Power2Go program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo Power2Go in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Power2Go, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Power2Go.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Power2Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Power2Go that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Power2Go with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Power2Go by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Power2Go by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Power2Go in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 15:09:58.253