Lenovo Power2Go is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Power2Go from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. Additional info about CyberLink Corp. can be found here
. Lenovo Power2Go is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Power2Go directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Lenovo Power2Go's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. Power2Go.exe is the Lenovo Power2Go's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.10 MB (2196776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Lenovo Power2Go. They take about 5.49 MB (5751968
bytes) on disk.
- CLDrvChk.exe (53.29 KB)
- Power2Go.exe (2.10 MB)
- Power2GoExpress.exe (2.40 MB)
- SecurityBrowser.exe (965.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20609
of Lenovo Power2Go. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Power2Go versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Power2Go is an application offered by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Lenovo Power2Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Power2Go from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Power2Go or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Power2Go". The Lenovo Power2Go app will be found automatically. After you click Lenovo Power2Go in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Power2Go, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Power2Go.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Power2Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Power2Go which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Power2Go using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Power2Go by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Power2Go by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Power2Go in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 12:40:12.037