Lenovo Mobile Assistant
This web page is about Lenovo Mobile Assistant for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Mobile Assistant from your systemLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicPlus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo Mobile Assistant is C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicPlus\MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe. MagicPlus.exe is the Lenovo Mobile Assistant's main executable file and it takes circa 4.83 MB (5059752 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Mobile Assistant contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.51 MB (8925336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (802.16 KB)
- lemdrvinst.exe (128.66 KB)
- lemdrvinstx64.exe (151.66 KB)
- MagicPlus.exe (4.83 MB)
- MagicPlus_Cleanup.exe (199.16 KB)
- MagicPlus_helper.exe (2.38 MB)
- MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe (52.66 KB)
This info is about Lenovo Mobile Assistant version 22.214.171.12498
only. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Mobile Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Mobile Assistant is a program marketed by Lenovo. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Lenovo Mobile Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Mobile Assistant from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Mobile Assistant or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Mobile Assistant". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Mobile Assistant program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lenovo Mobile Assistant in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Mobile Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Mobile Assistant.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Mobile Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Mobile Assistant which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Mobile Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Mobile Assistant by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Mobile Assistant by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Mobile Assistant in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 15:25:24.687