Lenovo Mobile Assistant
This web page is about Lenovo Mobile Assistant for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Mobile Assistant from your PCLenovo
. More info about Lenovo can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicPlus folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Lenovo Mobile Assistant is C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicPlus\MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Lenovo Mobile Assistant's primary file takes about 4.83 MB (5059720 bytes) and is named MagicPlus.exe.
Lenovo Mobile Assistant installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.51 MB (8925112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (802.13 KB)
- lemdrvinst.exe (128.63 KB)
- lemdrvinstx64.exe (151.63 KB)
- MagicPlus.exe (4.83 MB)
- MagicPlus_Cleanup.exe (199.13 KB)
- MagicPlus_helper.exe (2.38 MB)
- MagicPlus_Uninstall.exe (52.63 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo Mobile Assistant version 126.96.36.19923
alone. For more Lenovo Mobile Assistant versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Mobile Assistant is a program marketed by Lenovo. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Lenovo Mobile Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo Mobile Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Mobile Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Mobile Assistant". The Lenovo Mobile Assistant program will be found automatically. After you click Lenovo Mobile Assistant in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Mobile Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Mobile Assistant.
8. After removing Lenovo Mobile Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Mobile Assistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Mobile Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Mobile Assistant by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Mobile Assistant by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Mobile Assistant supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-20 10:59:37.043