You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your systemLenovo EasyCamera
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Lenovo EasyCamera. Lenovo EasyCamera is usually set up in the USB Camera2 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Lenovo EasyCamera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Camera2\vm332Rmv.exe vm332Rmv.ini. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 536.00 KB (548864 bytes) on disk and is called VM332_STI.EXE.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo EasyCamera. They occupy about 988.00 KB (1011712
bytes) on disk.
- vm332Rmv.exe (452.00 KB)
- VM332_STI.EXE (536.00 KB)
This web page is about Lenovo EasyCamera version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Lenovo EasyCamera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program offered by the software company Lenovo EasyCamera. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo EasyCamera program will be found very quickly. When you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo EasyCamera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After removing Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo EasyCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera by Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Lenovo EasyCamera is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:50:25.927