You can find on this page details on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera from your systemLenovo EasyCamera
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Lenovo EasyCamera. Lenovo EasyCamera is commonly set up in the USB Camera2 directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Lenovo EasyCamera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\USB Camera2\vm332Rmv.exe vm332Rmv.ini. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled VM332_STI.EXE and its approximative size is 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
The executables below are part of Lenovo EasyCamera. They take about 780.00 KB (798720
bytes) on disk.
- vm332Rmv.exe (256.00 KB)
- VM332_STI.EXE (524.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo EasyCamera version 6.96.2018.21
alone. For other Lenovo EasyCamera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Lenovo EasyCamera is a program by the software company Lenovo EasyCamera. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Lenovo EasyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo EasyCamera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo EasyCamera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo EasyCamera". The Lenovo EasyCamera program will be found very quickly. After you select Lenovo EasyCamera in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo EasyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo EasyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo EasyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo EasyCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo EasyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo EasyCamera by Lenovo EasyCamera from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo EasyCamera by Lenovo EasyCamera is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo EasyCamera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 07:43:06.590