This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Latency Optimizer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Latency Optimizer from your systemBadosoft
. Further information on Badosoft can be seen here
. Click on www.latencyoptimizer.com
to get more facts about Latency Optimizer on Badosoft's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Latency Optimizer\Badosoft\Latency Optimizer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Latency Optimizer is "C:\Program Files\Latency Optimizer\Badosoft\Latency Optimizer\Latency Optimizer Uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Latency Optimizer.exe is the Latency Optimizer's primary executable file and it occupies around 7.26 MB (7614656 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Latency Optimizer. They occupy an average of 7.73 MB (8104344
bytes) on disk.
- Latency Optimizer Uninstaller.exe (478.21 KB)
- Latency Optimizer.exe (7.26 MB)
This page is about Latency Optimizer version 3.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Latency Optimizer versions:
Latency Optimizer is an application offered by Badosoft. Some people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Latency Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Latency Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Latency Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Latency Optimizer". If it exists on your system the Latency Optimizer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Latency Optimizer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Latency Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Latency Optimizer:
- The web site of the application is: www.latencyoptimizer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Latency Optimizer\Badosoft\Latency Optimizer\Latency Optimizer Uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Latency Optimizer.
8. After removing Latency Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Latency Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Latency Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Latency Optimizer by Badosoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Latency Optimizer by Badosoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Latency Optimizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 18:18:03.373