This web page is about Latency Optimizer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Latency Optimizer from your PCBadosoft
. You can find out more on Badosoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Latency Optimizer at www.latencyoptimizer.com
. Usually the Latency Optimizer program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Badosoft\Latency Optimizer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Latency Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Badosoft\Latency Optimizer\Latency Optimizer Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Latency Optimizer.exe is the Latency Optimizer's main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.84 MB (9273520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Latency Optimizer. They take about 11.03 MB (11570760
bytes) on disk.
- Latency Optimizer Uninstaller.exe (541.20 KB)
- Latency Optimizer.exe (8.84 MB)
- LatencyOptimizer_Driver.exe (1.66 MB)
The current page applies to Latency Optimizer version 4
alone. Click on the links below for other Latency Optimizer versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Latency Optimizer we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Badosoft\Latency Optimizer
Latency Optimizer is an application marketed by Badosoft. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Latency Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Latency Optimizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Latency Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Latency Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Latency Optimizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Latency Optimizer in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Latency Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Latency Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: www.latencyoptimizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Badosoft\Latency Optimizer\Latency Optimizer Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Latency Optimizer.
8. After removing Latency Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Latency Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Latency Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Latency Optimizer by Badosoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Latency Optimizer by Badosoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Latency Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 00:07:07.890