Laplink USB Cable Drivers
This info is about Laplink USB Cable Drivers for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers from your computerLaplink Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Laplink Software, Inc.. More info about the software Laplink USB Cable Drivers can be found at http://www.Laplink.com
. Laplink USB Cable Drivers is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Laplink folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.09 MB (3240872 bytes) on disk and is labeled DPInst.exe.
The executables below are part of Laplink USB Cable Drivers. They occupy an average of 3.09 MB (3240872
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Laplink USB Cable Drivers version 1.00.0000
alone. You can find here a few links to other Laplink USB Cable Drivers versions:
Laplink USB Cable Drivers is an application marketed by the software company Laplink Software, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Laplink USB Cable Drivers from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Laplink USB Cable Drivers or simply click the Search feature and type in "Laplink USB Cable Drivers". If it is installed on your PC the Laplink USB Cable Drivers application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Laplink USB Cable Drivers in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Laplink USB Cable Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Laplink USB Cable Drivers.
8. After uninstalling Laplink USB Cable Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Laplink USB Cable Drivers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Laplink USB Cable Drivers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers by Laplink Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Laplink USB Cable Drivers by Laplink Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 00:55:51.700