Laplink USB Cable Drivers
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers from your systemLaplink Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Laplink Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.Laplink.com
if you want to read more on Laplink USB Cable Drivers on Laplink Software, Inc.'s page. Laplink USB Cable Drivers is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Laplink folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. DPInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.09 MB (3239544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Laplink USB Cable Drivers. They occupy 3.09 MB (3239544
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Laplink USB Cable Drivers version 1.01.0000
alone. You can find here a few links to other Laplink USB Cable Drivers releases:
Laplink USB Cable Drivers is a program by the software company Laplink Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Laplink USB Cable Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Laplink USB Cable Drivers or simply click the Search field and type in "Laplink USB Cable Drivers". If it exists on your system the Laplink USB Cable Drivers program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Laplink USB Cable Drivers in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Laplink USB Cable Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers.
8. After removing Laplink USB Cable Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Laplink USB Cable Drivers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Laplink USB Cable Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers by Laplink Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Laplink USB Cable Drivers by Laplink Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Laplink USB Cable Drivers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-25 15:46:26.663