You can find below detailed information on how to remove LabelPrint for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall LabelPrint from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. You can read more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. LabelPrint is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint folder, subject to the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall LabelPrint. The application's main executable file is labeled LabelPrint.exe and occupies 533.29 KB (546088 bytes).
The executables below are part of LabelPrint. They take about 1.17 MB (1225888
bytes) on disk.
- LabelPrint.exe (533.29 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (353.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20.3023
of LabelPrint. For other LabelPrint versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LabelPrint is an application offered by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall LabelPrint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LabelPrint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LabelPrint or simply activate the Search field and type in "LabelPrint". The LabelPrint application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LabelPrint in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LabelPrint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LabelPrint.
8. After removing LabelPrint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LabelPrint which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LabelPrint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LabelPrint by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that LabelPrint by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LabelPrint supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 01:25:33.410