LabelPrint is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LabelPrint from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. You can read more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app LabelPrint can be seen at http://www.CyberLink.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled LabelPrint.exe and it has a size of 687.56 KB (704064 bytes).
LabelPrint contains of the executables below. They occupy 907.32 KB (929096
bytes) on disk.
- LabelPrint.exe (687.56 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (219.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19915
of LabelPrint. You can find here a few links to other LabelPrint releases:
...click to view all...
LabelPrint is a program marketed by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall LabelPrint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LabelPrint from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LabelPrint or simply click the Search feature and type in "LabelPrint". If it is installed on your PC the LabelPrint app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LabelPrint in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LabelPrint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LabelPrint.
8. After removing LabelPrint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LabelPrint that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LabelPrint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LabelPrint by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that LabelPrint by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LabelPrint supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:16:15.787