LG USB Modem driver
This page contains complete information on how to remove LG USB Modem driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall LG USB Modem driver from your PCLG Electronics
. More information on LG Electronics can be seen here
. LG USB Modem driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG USB Modem driver folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall LG USB Modem driver. The program's main executable file is labeled InstallUSB.exe and occupies 96.00 KB (98304 bytes).
The executables below are part of LG USB Modem driver. They occupy an average of 552.61 KB (565877
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExeInvoker.exe (156.11 KB)
- ExeLauncher.exe (28.00 KB)
- ExeRemover.exe (40.00 KB)
- InstallUSB.exe (96.00 KB)
- InstallUSB64.exe (21.50 KB)
- InstallUSB9x.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallShld.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallShld64.exe (24.50 KB)
- UninstallShld9x.exe (40.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB64.exe (22.50 KB)
- UninstallUSB9x.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.3
of LG USB Modem driver. For other LG USB Modem driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LG USB Modem driver is an application marketed by the software company LG Electronics. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall LG USB Modem driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LG USB Modem driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LG USB Modem driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "LG USB Modem driver". If it is installed on your PC the LG USB Modem driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LG USB Modem driver in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LG USB Modem driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LG USB Modem driver.
8. After uninstalling LG USB Modem driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LG USB Modem driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LG USB Modem driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LG USB Modem driver by LG Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that LG USB Modem driver by LG Electronics is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LG USB Modem driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-26 03:45:55.200