LG USB Modem driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove LG USB Modem driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LG USB Modem driver from your computerLG Electronics
. Open here
for more information on LG Electronics. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG USB Modem driver folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall LG USB Modem driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. LG USB Modem driver's primary file takes around 96.00 KB (98304 bytes) and is called InstallUSB.exe.
LG USB Modem driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 372.00 KB (380928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExeLauncher.exe (28.00 KB)
- ExeRemover.exe (40.00 KB)
- InstallUSB.exe (96.00 KB)
- InstallUSB64.exe (21.50 KB)
- InstallUSB9x.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallShld.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallShld9x.exe (40.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB64.exe (22.50 KB)
- UninstallUSB9x.exe (28.00 KB)
The current page applies to LG USB Modem driver version 4.9
only. For more LG USB Modem driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LG USB Modem driver is an application offered by the software company LG Electronics. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove LG USB Modem driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LG USB Modem driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LG USB Modem driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "LG USB Modem driver". If it is installed on your PC the LG USB Modem driver app will be found automatically. After you click LG USB Modem driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LG USB Modem driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LG USB Modem driver.
8. After removing LG USB Modem driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LG USB Modem driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LG USB Modem driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LG USB Modem driver by LG Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that LG USB Modem driver by LG Electronics is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LG USB Modem driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:13:39.120