LG CyberLink BD Advisor
LG CyberLink BD Advisor is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LG CyberLink BD Advisor from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on CyberLink Corp.. LG CyberLink BD Advisor's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1594664 bytes) on disk and is called BD_Advisor.exe.
LG CyberLink BD Advisor contains of the executables below. They take 3.04 MB (3189328
bytes) on disk.
- BD_Advisor.exe (1.52 MB)
- CLDetect.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3907
of LG CyberLink BD Advisor. Click on the links below for other LG CyberLink BD Advisor versions:
LG CyberLink BD Advisor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
LG CyberLink BD Advisor is a program offered by CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall LG CyberLink BD Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LG CyberLink BD Advisor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LG CyberLink BD Advisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "LG CyberLink BD Advisor". If it exists on your system the LG CyberLink BD Advisor program will be found automatically. After you select LG CyberLink BD Advisor in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LG CyberLink BD Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LG CyberLink BD Advisor.
8. After removing LG CyberLink BD Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LG CyberLink BD Advisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LG CyberLink BD Advisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LG CyberLink BD Advisor by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that LG CyberLink BD Advisor by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LG CyberLink BD Advisor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:27:44.380